What is coaching?
Simply, coaching is a process that aims to improve performance and focuses on “here and now”, rather than on the distant past or future.
There is a huge difference between teaching someone and helping them learn. In coaching basically, the coach helps the individual to improve their own performance by helping them learn.
Coaching is a useful way for people to develop their skills and abilities. It can also help to cope with challenges before they become problems.
A coaching session usually takes place as a conversation between me and the customer, focusing on what the customer can find answers to. After all, people are much more willing to engage in decisions that they have taken for themselves rather than those imposed on them!
Private consultations are tailored to the needs of each individual.
Sometimes you know you have to change something and desperately want to take the first step, but group dynamics is not for you. You just have to go alone. The private session may be appropriate for you if you are an introvert, have anxiety or depression or you are recovering from trauma.
Most sessions take place in our office (we also use Skype). Each session lasts 60 minutes. During a session you can expect:
- to share your tragedies and triumphs in a condemned environment;
- you will be presented with a variety of tools, designed to connect you with what you are as a spiritual being;
- you will be given a set of resources to help you cope with the challenges;
- you will experience healing through discussions, interpersonal relationships, art, meditation, and building a deeper relationship with yourself and the world around you;
- you will take an active role in your own growth and healing.